Application fees and University fees should be paid to the following University of Embu Accounts` Numbers.
University Accounts' Numbers:
1. Kenya Commercial Bank, Embu Branch - 1140846019
2. Equity Bank, Embu Branch - 0190260737294
3. National Bank, Embu Branch - 01001081259300
4. M-Pesa Paybill Account Number - 418888
The University, in an effort to provide an efficient and convenient fee collection service, has opened a Pay-bill Account Number 418888
with Safaricom Kenya Limited for fee collection purposes only. This is in addition to the various banks accounts currently in use and is aimed to
improve service delivery.
To make payment through this account, you are required to follow the following easy steps:
- Go to Mpesa Menu.
- Select Lipa na Mpesa.
- Select Paybill.
- Select Enter Business Number.
- Enter the Business Number as 418888.
- Select Account Number.
- Enter your Admission Number in full, as the account number (e.g A100/XXXXX/2013)
- Enter the amount you intend to pay.
- Enter your secret Mpesa PIN.
- Confirm the Pay bill Account number and the Amount, then press ok.
i. For each payment done, Safaricom sends you a confirmation message.
ii. Do not delete the confirmation message until after you are issued with an official University receipt by the Student Finance Officer