All students are hereby notified that the University of Embu has rolled out the 2018/2019 financial aid cycle. The application for the limited funding is open from 3rd July 2018 to 21st September 2018. Needy and interested students are advised to follow the links posted on the University website to download the eligibility criteria and application form. Duly filled forms with relevant supporting documents should be submitted to the office of the Dean of Students before the deadline on 21st September 2018 by 5:00 pm.
Please note the following:
- All supporting documents MUST be attached to the application form at the time of submission.
- Beneficiaries of 2017/2018 cycle MUST make fresh applications if they wish to be considered for 2018/2019 cycle.
- Successful applicants will be notified in writing and disbursement of allocated funds credited directly to the students TUITION ACCOUNT at the BEGINNING OF THE SECOND SEMESTER of 2018/2019 academic year.
- All INCOMPLETE applications will not be processed.
- Applicants who submit falsified information will be disqualified and may be subjected to disciplinary action.
- Late applications will not be accepted as there will be no extension of application period.